Are you a super fun and reliable caregiver wanting to work with kids with special needs and make a difference for them and their families? Then we want you on our Respite Team!
What You Have:
- a warm, friendly and supportive attitude.
- a creative and confident approach to challenges and problem solving, and endless patience.
- the desire to work with children with special needs and make a difference for them and their families.
- preferred experience working with children, early childhood education, or special needs education.
- Driver’s License and a reliable vehicle, as our clients may want you to take them out in the community for fun activities.
- First Aid with CPR Level C certification.
- a clean Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector (within 1-year), and Child Intervention Check.
- HCA Certificate
- Experience with G-tube feedings, Ostomy care, medication administration, seizure management, safe lift & transfer techniques.
What We Give:
- a strong, team-oriented and inclusive work environment that puts families first.
- thorough training and ongoing support.
- various resources, from activities and strategies to visual supports.
- competitive wages and opportunities for advancement.
- flexible schedules.
Please indicate your employment eligibility in Canada:
- Canadian Citizen/ Permanent Resident
- Work-Permit-Authorized to work in Canada for any Employer
- Student Visa- Authorized to work in Canada for any Employer under restricted hours.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply for a Job
To apply for a position at Kids Without Limits, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and why you’re interested in joining our team. We carefully review each application and look for candidates who share our values and commitment to excellence.